Friday 29 May 2015

Neil Young Premieres New Anti-GMO Song "Rock Starbucks" from Forthcoming "The Monsanto Years" Album

,
Neilyoung3

Watch an excerpt from Neil Young’s newest video for his song "Rock Starbucks" from his forthcoming record, "The Monsanto Years." Young recorded the album with Willie Nelson’s sons, Micah and Lukas. "I want a cup of coffee, but I don’t want a GMO," Young sings on "Rock Starbucks." "I love to start my day off without helping Monsanto."

Transcript

This is a rush transcript. Copy may not be in its final form.
AMY GOODMAN: This is Democracy Now!, as we premiere today on Democracy Now! a new song by Neil Young called "Rock Starbucks."
NEIL YOUNG: If you don’t like to rock Starbucks, a coffee shop
Well, you better change your station 'cause that ain't all that we got
Yeah, I want a cup of coffee, but I don’t want a GMO
I like to start my day off without helping Monsanto
Monsanto
Let our farmers grow
What they want to grow
AMY GOODMAN: "Rock Starbucks." That’s a new video by Neil Young he just shared with us. It’s from his forthcoming album, The Monsanto Years. This is Democracy Now!, democracynow.org, The War and Peace Report. I’m Amy Goodman, with Juan González

0 comments to “Neil Young Premieres New Anti-GMO Song "Rock Starbucks" from Forthcoming "The Monsanto Years" Album”

Post a Comment

 

UK AND USA TRENDS Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates